I’m a sweets kind of girl. I love sweet treats, desserts, and anything chocolate.
I have to say, something that is sweet and salty takes the cake in my book. Is there really any better combination?!
Dark chocolate and sea salt
Maple and bacon
Sweet potatoes, cinnamon, and salt
YUM times 4756285756.
Making your own popcorn is easy. So much easier than I ever knew. It literally takes 5 minutes and 2 ingredients. I like these kinds of snacks, don’t you?
You bet I’ll be sharing many more popcorn recipes in the future.. which really means using different popcorn seasonings. But for know, this one is pretty darn good. And it kicks that sweet or salty craving!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbs coconut oil (divided)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a large pot, heat 1 tbs of coconut oil over medium heat. Drop 3 kernels into the pot.
- Once they have popped, pour in the rest of the kernels. Cover with lid.
- Shake the pot every 5-10 seconds to keep them from burning. Once the popping begins to slow, remove the pot from heat.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Melt the remaining coconut oil by microwaving for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the coconut oil and honey over the popcorn. Then, sprinkle the cinnamon and sea salt.
- Mix well with your hands or a spoon.