I have a new found love for Tessemae’s Dressings. And no, this isn’t an ad or a sponsored post. In case you didn’t know, Tessemae’s creates dressings and sauces from natural, organic foods. All of which are free from artificial ingredients. To my surprise, the taste in no way reflects the high quality ingredients and nutrient content. Even my husband (who doesn’t eat veggies) thinks the Tessemae’s Ranch Dressing is just as good as the OG stuff. Seriously, it’s the perfect key ingredient for this Paleo Jalapeño Ranch Chicken Bake!
I haven’t had ranch in years. I mean, years. I don’t even remember the last time. So, when I tried Tessemae’s Ranch Dressing, I was immediately HOOKED. I forgot just how delicious ranch is! I started adding it to everything- salads, roasted vegetables, chicken, etc. It didn’t take long for chicken and ranch to become a new favorite in my household. I knew I had to share the deliciousness!
This recipe is super easy, nutrient-dense, and oh-so yummy! It’s been a go-to dinner for my husband and I for the last several weeks. Repeat offender, over here! And once you try it, I’m confident you will be, too.
Get the Tessemae’s goods:
Paleo Jalapeño Ranch Chicken Bake
- 2-3 pounds boneless chicken thighs skin-on or skinless, based on preference
- 4 medium red potatoes cubed
- 4 large carrots sliced
- 1 red onion cubed
- 1/2 cup Tessemae's Ranch
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapenos
- 2 tbs ghee
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 cup cabbage or slaw optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Melt ghee in a cast iron skillet.
- Place the potatoes, carrots, onion, and jalapeno in pre-heated skillet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and flip veggies.
- Add the chicken thighs on top (and in between) the vegetables. Season with sea salt and garlic powder. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour Tessemae's ranch on top.
- Optional: Serve on top of cabbage or slaw (for additional nutrients)!
Hi Kelsey, I love seeing your planned meals. I’m going to pass these on to Darlene…she’s my cook and my daughter. Your gran pa was over my house yesterday with Sharon..we had lunch.
I’m glad you’re enjoying the meals! I hope you are doing well :)