This quick and easy recipe for One-Pan Pork Tenderloin & Veggies is a crowd favorite. The tenderloin in moist and juicy, and the veggies are packed with flavor!
As many of you know, I started a personal training position a couple months ago. Update: I’m absolutely loving it! My role is everything I hoped and prayed I would find. Food and fitness are such an important aspect to living a healthy life, so there’s nothing more rewarding and fulfilling than helping others pursue just that!
However, despite the love I have for my new job, I desperately miss sharing here more often. Due to the business of work and life, my goal is to continue to share new recipes every 1-2 weeks. So, with that being said, I have a favor to ask you. Please, hang in there with me! I promise, I’m not going anywhere.. There are too many yummy recipes to come!
If you’ve been hanging around here for awhile, you know I’m all about those quick, easy, healthy weeknight meals. You know those kind of meals that impress the whole family, without breaking the bank or stealing all of your time? Score!
Blake and I have enjoyed this pork tenderloin dish for 4 weeks in a row. Yes, 4. Blake’s a creature of habit (at least when it comes to food), and if it’s delicious enough, I can be, too! This One-Pan Pork Tenderloin & Veggies takes less than 30 minutes to prepare, about 30 minutes to bake, then ta-da, it’s time to eat! Told ya, it doesn’t get much easier than that. And even better, it makes 4-5 servings, so you might even have enough leftovers for the next couple days.
Other Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals
30-Minute Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Peach Salsa
Protein-Packed Bacon & Ranch Wrap
Buffalo Chicken Sweet Potato Skins
Italian Baked Meatballs with Zoodles
What I Used to Make This Recipe
- ~2 lbs pork tenderloin*
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed and cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil or ghee
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 2-4 sprigs of thyme
- 3 red bell peppers, washed and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut in 1" pieces
- Baby carrots
- Brussel Sprouts, washed and sliced in half
- Green Beans
- Preheat oven to 400F. Evenly spread olive oil or ghee into a baking dish and place the sweet potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, onion, and garlic on the prepared sheet. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- On a cutting board, season all sides of the pork tenderloin with sea salt, black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Put the tenderloin on top of the vegetable mixture and place 1-2 thyme sprigs on each tenderloin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip the tenderloin, and bake for another 15-20 minutes (or until the internal temperature is 150F). Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- *I usually get (2) 14-16oz tenderloins.
- **Use your favorite veggies! My favorite combination is: red bell pepper, onion, carrots, and brussel sprouts.