Cookie dough bites. Need I say more? Okay, how about Paleo Pecan Cookie Dough Bites? I know I’ve got you hooked now because this recipe is as delicious as it sounds and looks. And guess what? It doesn’t contain any grains, dairy, or added sugar!
Are cookie dough bites safe to eat?
Duh! But in all seriousness, yes. Yes, they are. This recipe is made without eggs, so it’s safe to eat raw. Actually, the majority of ingredients are nuts, root vegetables, chocolate, coconut oil, and spices- all foods that are best eaten in their raw state. Fair warning: not only are these cookie dough bites edible, they are ridiculously addicting!
What are Paleo Pecan Cookie Dough Bites made with?
This recipe made of all natural, nutrient-dense ingredients, including:
- Almond flour- I prefer Bob’s Red Mill‘s or the HEB brand
- Tapioca flour- I prefer Bob’s Red Mill’s
- Medjooled dates, pitted- I buy these fresh from the store and pit them myself.
- Coconut oil
- DF Dark Chocolate Chips- I prefer the Enjoy Life brand
- Cinnamon, sea salt, and vanilla extract
How to Make Paleo Pecan Cookie Dough Bites:
Honestly, this recipe is one of the easiest and quickest recipes on my blog. You only need is a food processor, parchment paper, and your hands. No baking time no oven required.
To make these Paleo Pecan Cookie Dough Bites, simply add the first three ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms. Then, using your hands, scoop out the dough and form ~1″ bites. Place the rolled dough on parchment paper and let set in the fridge for at least 10 minutes. And, that’s it!
You can store these bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to one month!
Similar Cookie Recipes
In case you’re in the mood to bake, like I usually am, I’ve got you covered with some of the best Paleo cookie recipes out there:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips*
- 3 dates, pitted
- 2 tbs unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add almond flour, tapioca flour, and dates to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add remianing ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough and form into small bites. Place onto parchment paper.
- Place the baking tray in the fridge for at least 10 minutes. Transfer cookie dough bites to an airtight container and store in the fridge.
*Use dairy free for Paleo-approved.