All Nutritional Therapy programs include:
- 300 Question Nutritional Assessment to identify imbalances and specific areas to support in the body.
- Food & Mood Journal that tracks daily consumption of food, drinks, and supplements + bathroom habits, mood changes, sleep, and more.
- Symptom Analysis Graph to show primary areas of concern in the body and track symptoms.
- Initial Session to review the Nutritional Assessment, Food and Mood Journal, + Symptom Analysis Graph, discuss primary client concerns, and create a plan of action.
- Custom Recommendations, which include dietary, supplement, and lifestyle changes to address and correct the root cause of symptoms.
- Follow-Up Sessions to review progress, make new recommendations, and address any concerns.