Maple Coconut Cashew Collagen Bites. Now that’s a mouthful. But, the best kind of mouthful. A mouthful of coconut and maple goodness. I swear these little bites taste just like a buttery pancake covered in maple syrup.
Told ya, they are good.
If you missed my recipe for Cocoa Collagen Energy Bites, I highly recommend you take a peek. They are one of the most popular recipes on my site, and the inspiration behind these Maple Coconut Cashew Collagen Bites!
Also, if you’re new to the whole collagen thing, you can read more about it’s health benefits on my Cocoa Collagen Energy Bites post! Just a couple of the awesome benefits I’ve personally noticed are improved gut health, healthier skin, and stronger hair. Amen to that.
I snack on these collagen bites in the morning before going to the gym, as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack, and even for dessert in the evenings. There really is no wrong time to enjoy one of these tasty bites!
So, do yourself a favor. Spare 10 minutes of your day and make a batch of these sweet and salty, healthy, yet delicious power balls. You can thank me later.
- 3 dates
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen's Vanilla Collagen Fuel*
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tbs water
- Line a plate or small baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process for about 20-30 seconds or until a sticky mixture forms.
- Using your hands, scoop and roll the mixture into 1" bites. Place on parchment paper and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in fridge for up to one week.
- *If you don't have the Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel, you can try using a different vanilla-flavored hydrolyzed collagen.