Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins are a delicious and nutritious way to celebrate the Fall season. These pumpkin muffins are low in sugar, yet high in nutrients and flavor!
Pumpkin muffins are a must during Fall. And, this recipe is an easy, healthy way to meet that need. These Easy Gluten Free Muffins are filled with nutrients to keep you healthy this season, while also keeping your taste buds and tummy as happy as can be.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin
Simply put: pumpkin is a nutrient powerhouse!
Personally, I love when the Fall season arrives because pumpkin is in season and I can reap all the nutritional benefits of this amazing vegetable. Yep, that’s right, pumpkin is a vegetable! It’s a low-calorie, nutrient-dense vegetable, loaded with nutrients. Fresh pumpkin or pumpkin puree contains high amounts of:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Flavonoids and polyphenols (antioxidants)
With all these vitamins and minerals, eating pumpkin throughout the season is a great way to keep your immune system strong, and reduce inflammation!
How to Make Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
These Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins just that: easy! This recipe can be made and enjoyed within 30 minutes, flat. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by combining all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl, then combine the two!
- Evenly scoop the batter into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake, cool, and enjoy!
Other Pumpkin Recipes
Clearly, Fall is the season of pumpkin everything. And, Nourished by Kelsey Nicole is not short on pumpkin recipes. Try these other delicious and nutritious pumpkin dishes:
- 2 cups gluten free baking flour
- 1 1/2 baking powder
- 1 1/4 baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 egg
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- Dark chocolate chips
- Walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line your muffin tin with liners or brush with ghee.
- Combine all dry ingredeints in a large bowl. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine. Do not over mix. Stir in your favorite mix ins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.