This gooey, soft, and chocolatey Double Chocolate Collagen Banana Bread is not only healthy, but packed with protein and amino acids for healthy hormones and metabolism.
Nothing speaks to my heart quite like chocolate banana bread. In this case, make it double chocolate banana bread. What about you?
What You Need to Make Double Chocolate Collagen Banana Bread
- Ripe Bananas
- Cassava Flour
- Pastured Eggs
- Cocoa Powder
- Dark Chocolate Chips
Is Double Chocolate Collagen Banana Bread Healthy?
This recipe is made with the only the best ingredients to help support healthy metabolism and hormone function. By using high quality collagen, ripe bananas, raw honey, pastured eggs, and cassava flour, you’ll be fueling your body with easy-to-digest energy. Better yet, this Double Chocolate Collagen Banana Bread is balanced, making it a great hormone-healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!
Similar Healthy Recipes
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup collagen (grass-fed)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 large, ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup ghee or butter, softened
- 1/4-1/3 cup raw honey
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbs milk (raw, grass-fed)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mash the bananas and mix with butter and honey. Add in eggs and milk.
- Gently mix (without over mixing). Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.